- How entrepreneurs build culture: “Don’t Fuck Up the Culture”, an advice from Peter Thiel told by Brian Chesky. (via)
- Spend a happy Thanksgiving dinner with a little help from a F.B.I.’s former senior negotiator! “Crisis Negotiators Give Thanksgiving Tips” by Henry Alford. (via)
- “Don’t Get Burned by Your Burn Rate: Young companies are vaporizing cash in the name of growth. When the downturn comes, will you get burned?” by Barry Schuler. (via)
- “I believe most young entrepreneurs massively overestimate the chances of someone stealing their idea versus the benefits associated with sharing it.” A quote by Scott Weiss (Andreessen Horowitz) I shared last week during my “Entrepreneurship for
DummiesMBAs” presentation at ESCP Europe.
- A series of videos tackling the history of video game graphics: “It’s both a smart and informative documentary and a pleasant walk down memory lane.” (via)
- And a small reminder for the holidays: why not offer a private chef experience for Christmas with La Belle Assiette, in France or in the UK?